Friday, May 26, 2017

LTA KPOP EP 118: Produce 101 Season 2 Thoughts?

Season 2 of Produce 101 is officially out, and so far, there are so many things about it. From rumors to scandals etc, its been a huge disaster, honestly but here are my thoughts as of watching the latest episode number 7. 

(Picture: Search on Google, provided by soompi.com)

Produce 101 Season 2 is a 2017 reality boy band survival show the same as Produce 101, back in 2016 with girls. It is a large scale project in which the public (known as national producers) 'produces' a boy band by choosing eleven members among the 101 trainees from 54 entertainment companies.

Here are the coach and trainers to help the boys.

(Picture: Search on Google, provided by heradlm.com and refinery29.com)
BoA (National Representation/Mentor) | After School former Leader, Soloist Kahi 

(Picture: Search on Google, provided by sgwannabeindo.wordpress.com and allthatstar.com)
SG Wannabe's Lee Seok Hoon | Vocal Trainer Shin Yoo Mi

(Picture: Search on Google, provided by mnet.com and kpopstarz.com)
Rapper Don Mills | Rapper Cheetah 

(Picture: Search on Google, provided by stardailynews.co.kr)
Dancer Kwon Jae Seung 

Thoughts?

Honestly, I was super excited for this season to start because I love the first season. Right from the start there was so many problems already about some of the trainees which suck and is horrible. 

So far from watching the episodes, there are so many great trainees and its hard to pick. And there are others that I think are so greedy and some I think are way to over confident and need to cool down. But that is what I think as a viewer and I would understand if I was put in their position too. 

The 'Pick Me' song was alright, when I first heard it. It was something different, and I though it was going to be something similar to the first season. After hearing it a couple of times, or throughout the entire episode and show, I am really liking it. 
 

Let me know you thoughts on the show so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment