Friday, January 27, 2017

[MV Review] Yoona ft. 10cm - Deoksugung Stonewall Walkway

Today MV Review is for Yoona of Girls Generation very first solo song featuring 10cm with the song title 'Deoksugung Stonewall Walkway'.



I actually can't wait to hear this song, so lets get started. 

Yoona look so pretty and the music video come with lyrics with English lyrics and Korean lyrics. The music video seems like a lyric video along with moving pictures and of course actual video. The video is fill with lots of pictures and video of Yoona and the Stonewall Walkway. I have to say that Yoona just look so beautiful (not say she isn't because she is) in this video. 

Yoona voice sound so good and refreshing. It great to actually hear her voice not in a Girls Generation song. But I happen to really love 10cm voice. This is my very first time hearing his voice. I think this song is very suitable for spring. 

Rate: 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment