Friday, March 18, 2016

[MV Reivew] CLC - High Heel (Short Ver.)

In today MV Review, I am reviewing CLC - High Heel (Short Ver.)

The girls of CLC (Crystal Clear) is back with two new members (one currently not active due to Produce 101) and a new song title 'High Heel'. Cube haven't release the long version to the song yet, but they did release the short version. I'm guessing due to the fact that one of the members isn't active at the moment.

The set just look very familiar. The song sounds good, I do happen to like to song. I heard the song already and it quite nice and addicting. All the girls look amazing and pretty. Although it short the music video and song for the short version sort of sum the rest of the music video and song. 

But if you do want to hear the long version, I suggest you catch them on live music shows. 

Rate: 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment