Thursday, March 26, 2015

LTA KPOP EP: 55 Top 10 2AM & 2PM Songs

2AM and 2PM is two group debut under JYP Entertainment (2AM is under Big Hit Entertainment but switch back to JYP) in 2008. 2AM and 2PM was to debut at a 11-member group but later split into two groups creating 2PM and 2AM. 2PM debuted with 7 members consisting of Jun.K (Junsu), Nichkhun, Taecyeon, Wooyoung, Junho, Chansung and Jay Park. Jay Park officially left the group back in 2010. 2AM debuted as a 4 member group consisting of Jo Kwon, Changmin, Seulong, and Jinwoon. It was announced in March of 2015 that members Seulong and Jinwoon have left the group.  
Here another top 10 song list from another idol group. I decided to put 2AM and 2PM together since they are 'One Day'. More exactly, having both of them together is better too, but it more because I might not have enough songs from each of them that I might like. Let's get started then.

10. 2PM - I'll Be Back
9. 2PM - Heartbeat

8. 2AM - I Was Wrong

7. 2AM - This Song

6. 2PM - 10 Out of 10

5. 2PM - Hands Up

4. 2PM - Without U

3. 2PM - Again and Again

2. 2AM - Can't Let You Go Even If I Die

1. 2PM - Comeback When You Hear This Song

There is my top 10 songs from both 2AM and 2PM. Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment