Monday, February 9, 2015

LTA KPOP EP 37: Top 5 SNSD-Acting Drama/Movie

From my last list, I talk a little about my love for SNSD and of course that means I listen to their songs and watch ever variety/talk show they are on. Plus I also watch a lot of drama/movies and so combining two things together is the best; SNSD and dramas.

I am here to give you my top 5 drama/movie that a SNSD member (or all) have act in. It was hard to choose but honestly, there isn't that much drama/movie that they have act in.

5. Cinderella Man (Yoona)

This is the start of my addiction to drama that stars a SNSD member. This was release back in the Spring of 2009 starring Im Yoona and Kwon Sang Woo. Although I honestly started this drama because I love Kwon Sang Woo, I also found that Yoona was acting too and fell in love with Yoona too.




4. Unstoppable Marriage (Yuri & Sooyoung)

This daily sitcom starting airing in November of 2007 and it ended with 125 episodes in May of 2008. Yuri and Sooyoung appears as supporting cast members who play the role of Yuri and Sooyoung. Basically their characters name our their own names. Their character are both obbessed with the 4th son of the Wang family name Wang Sa Baek played by FT Island Jae Jin Lee. The other SNSD members also made an cameo appearance in episode 64 playing Bulgwangdong's Seven Princess Gang. I think was very fun to watch the Yuri and Sooyoung act because their scenes are sometimes so funny. 

3. Dating Agency: Cyrano (Sooyoung)

I think this was the start of Sooyoung success in acting. She was always good at acting, and I believe she shown that through this drama. I actually didn't understand much of this drama at all, when I first started watching it but I fell in love with the idea and kept my eyes on it and watch it till the end. This drama aired in the Spring/Summer of 2013 with 16 episodes starring Sooyoung and Lee Jong Hyuk who is the leader of the Dating Agency. This drama also included Hong Jong Hyun, whom I also really love too.

2. No Breathing (Yuri)

This is a movie that starred Yuri, Seo In Guk and Lee Jong Suk that was release in October of 2013. The story is set in the world of competition swimming between Seo In Suk and Lee Jong Suk, while Yuri focus was their childhood friend and dream of becoming an artist. 

1. Love Rain (Yoona)

Love Rain is reunite director and screenwriter whom work together to directed one of my favorite all time drama 'Autumn In My Heart'. The drama started airing in the Spring of 2012 starring Yoona and Jang Keun Suk whom play both in the characters from the 1970's and the present day (2012). One reason why I love this drama is because of the scenes that is capture in the drama itself, other than the fact that Yoona and Jang Keun Suk make a very handsome and beautiful couple (I still love Lee Seung Gi and Yoona together). I have a review post for this drama on this blog page too. 

There you go, my favorite 5 SNSD-acting drama/movies. If there is any drama or movie you wish for me to review, leave me a comment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment