Saturday, March 30, 2013

[Review] A Gentleman’s Dignity



A drama about the careers and love lives of urban professionals. It will tell the story of four men in their forties as they go through love, breakup, success and failure.
Kim Do Jin, an architect with a scathing tongue have romantic relationship with strict high school teacher Seo Yi Soo, who moonlights as an umpire at amateur baseball games. Im Tae San is dating a cold-hearted woman but wonders if there is someone else out there for him. Choi Yoon tries to heal his heart after losing his wife four years ago. Lee Jung Rok marries an older woman for money but may lose his comfortable lifestyle in a divorce.
Rate: 9/10
At the beginning even before watching this drama and just reading the summary of it, this drama didn’t get my attention until later, when my close wonderful friend suggest this drama for me to watch since at the time there wasn’t any good drama that I wanted to watch.
I didn’t fell in love with it at first but I like to give chances to dramas. I was willing to watch until the 4th episode before giving up on it, but I didn’t. I actually finish the whole entire episode and dramas.
The characters in the movie give off the F4 but older version of it which made it fun to watch. I quite fun to watch the mini flashback at the beginning of each episode. It could become very confusing at first but once you get to know all the characters in the drama it becomes fun and amazing too.
I happen to not like the actors and actress at first but thinking back to the storyline I was fine with it. The amazing part was that CNBlue Lee Jong Hyun was in this drama as his debuting drama. He appeared to be quite handsome in his drama.
I also become in love with OST of this drama and the fact that this drama featured a lot of idols or guests. From SNSD Sooyoung to Juniel to CNBlue Yonghwa, the entire episode is just so much fun. Of course other then the fact that there is some fighting (sort of) and arguing and heartbreaking scenes but this drama does deserve a chance to be watch. 


No comments:

Post a Comment