Wednesday, March 20, 2013

[Challenge] Wonder Girls Day 29

Day 29 - Why you love the Wonder Girls


Why I love WONDER GIRLS?

Well lets start off with saying that they are all amazing:) Even after so many changes with members leaving and adding members they are all still connect to one another and support each other. I love the fact they are awkward on variety tv shows and also the fact that they debuted in the US! They are in the JYP family too, but not only that, they are great singers and dancers along with actress and everything they did.


That the end of this challenge. Again I am super sorry about missing out in the month of MARCH but I promise I will be back. Talking about that, I don't even have time to write my stories either too. Okay, I better find time to do it too. BYE BYE:)

xoxo.  


No comments:

Post a Comment