Monday, January 28, 2013

[Drama Review] School 2013

SCHOOL 2013

Plot: 
Seungri High School ranks as one of the worst of the 178 high schools in Seoul based on academic scores. Seungri High School is now busy preparing presentations for its new students. Class 2 is at the bottom of grade 2 at Seungri High. Nam-Soon (Lee Jong-Suk) is elected class president for grade 2, thanks to the support of Jung-Ho (Kwak Jung-Wook), who is a member of the school gang.
Se-Chan (Daniel Choi) is the top Korean language teacher at a famous institute in Gangnam. In order to improve the student's scores at Seungri High School, the school hires Se-Chan. When Se-Chan appears at the school's opening presentation, Nam-Soon becomes embarrassed.

Review:
This drama is super interesting. It caught my eyes when I first watch the very first episode because I mean each episode lead to the next and they always leave the cliff hangers so it makes everything so interesting. I mean each week I always want a see the next episode, and I wish they would of just put it on every single day. 
I love all the characters in the story from the teachers to the students. I happen to not like the parents at all. They get in the way to much and of course I hated the principal so much. Every single time, she get in the scene I mean I was like, come on kick her out of the school or something. I was so in love with all the students. I think they all have amazing acting skills too. 
I really think they should of created love lines in the students and also the teachers too because I mean as the watcher/viewer I notice that there is a sparked for the love line already. I really wish there was love line the drama. 
The ending was a very weird ending for me because I really did think that they should of make more episode to the drama because the ending didn't seem to fit well. It seem like they rush to the ending. I could definitively created a totally new ending along with a season 2 to the drama itself. 
Also there is problem after problem and things get solve but it seem to never be a happy place. I love majority of the students but there was some (2 girls) in the class that I just seem to didn't like much. I mean the attitude and things, the acting was amazing though. I get it, it is acting. Of course but they have to much attitude and some times I want to pop into the screen and scream at them. 
I am really hoping that this year, all the actors/actress in the drama would do amazing. I will be watching them in the future. 
I really wish this drama didn't end at all. This could continued on forever. 

If you wish to read the recaps to the drama, I found a really good blog user that does amazing recaps to different dramas too. 

I finish this drama on January 28, 2013. 

Rate: 97/100

No comments:

Post a Comment