Wednesday, December 5, 2012

[Challenge] 25 Day KPOP Christmas Day 4


Day 4 – Favorite Christmas Scene from a Korean Drama/Movie 

I have a lot of favorite scene from K-drama and movie. 

Secret Garden MV - "Merry Christmas"
This is complication of a lot of the scenes from Secret Garden. There is some Christmas related scene. You just got to love Secret Garden and one of the most highly recommend drama to watch too. 

My Girl (Korean) Final Scene

This is the final scene of My Girl. I love this movie but sometimes it just get a little boring after watching it over. If you watch once in a while then it a good drama to watch. There is a lot of Christmas scene to this drama and SNOW, but I can't seem to find it. Just love the kiss at the end.

You're Beautiful MV

I decide to put in some k drama and movie that I might be watching this Christmas for the heck sake since it been a while since I watch them too. I love You're Beautiful. I was introduce to CNBlue Yonghwa in this drama. 

Dream High MV - Winter Child by Suzy 
I think this song and drama would really fit into Christmas. I love this song since the very first day I heard it. You just got to love Suzy's voice too. 

Boys Over Flowers Ep.16 - Yi Jung & Ga Eul The Date

I actually happen to love this couple more than the main couple in the drama & I love Kim Bum more too. Put this is one of my favorite scenes, when they go on a FAKE date. They are so cute together.


Okay, I am going to stop here. Sorry:) There more but at the moment, I can't think of anything. Don't you just hate those kinds of moments.


No comments:

Post a Comment