Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving:)



Happy Thanksgiving! 
Wish everyone the best Thanksgiving day ever:) Eat a lot of turkey too!
Be safe too! Be thankful today!

I am thankful for my wonderful family. Even though we have the ups and down, I love them a lot. My family is one of the thing I was most thankful and happy and proud because of them. They are amazing and the best. My family aren't the one who tend to be open, so we don't show much of our feelings at all but I love them all the very best and sometimes I hate myself for being mean or angry at them. "Blood run thicker than water." Is one of the quotes or saying that always been with me.
I am thankful for my friends. I love them all like brothers and sisters. They are the best people in my life. They are so supportive and with out them I don't think I could live my high school life at all. ^^ They are the people who always have my back and always there when I need them in good and bad situation. I am so glad that I got to meet them. We have the goods and the bads times too. No need to worry because we always make up for things like that. Even though I get injury or hurt by them, I still love them all so much. GOSH, I am going to miss high school life after this year. And plus we are getting old, we are alrady SENIORS, ready to gurdate already. AISH!!
I am thankful for KPOP. Without KPOP I think I would not be able to live at all. I got to love KPOP now and I will always love KPOP. Thanks to connecting all of the people around the world with us your music. 

What are you THANKFUL for??

No comments:

Post a Comment