Monday, July 23, 2012

LTA KPOP EP 13 Fake Couples I Want To Be Real

So there so many couples that is rumor, act together, WGM couples etc that I have seen. I really wish some of them were real and actually couples. But here is my top 10 couples I wish was real in real life, living today. HAHA XD

10. Beast Kikwang and Secret Hyosung

9. Super Junior Sungmin and SNSD Sunny

8. SHINee Onew and F(x) Luna

7. Super Junior Leeteuk and Kang Sora

6. 2AM Jo Kwon and BEG Gain

5. Jay Park and SNSD Jessica

4. 2PM Wooyoung and IU



3. 2PM Nichkhun and F(x) Victoria

2. CNBlue Yonghwa and SNSD Seohyun

1. Lee Seung Gi and SNSD Yoona


So let me know in the comment below who you want to be a real couple in real life. 

P.S. Number 11 belong to Kang Gary and Song Ji Hyo from Running Man also known as the Monday Couple but Song Ji Hyo is taken by her CEO, I believe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment