Sunday, May 27, 2012

APINK Hush


APINK back with a new song:) HUSH!:)
To tell the truth, I didn't get a great appeal to this song at first but after listening to it quiet sometimes I started to really like the song:) The dance was really great but I couldn't learn the dance movements at all because they dance was so great. I really didn't have anything bad to say about it at all. 
APINK did change the concepts form being innocent and sweet to something mature and I really did like to see something change because they did reach there 1 year anniversary. 
I know it been quiet sometimes since they made there comeback but I just didn't have time to post this up so I finally did it now. If you haven't listen to there 1st year anniversary song you should listen to it:) here.
Thanks:)


No comments:

Post a Comment